Final year civil engineering students looking for project topics? then we got your back check out the list of civil engineering final year projects topics. Civil engineering students can download the latest collection of Civil Engineering projects Ideas.
Civil engineering final year projects topics PDF
List of Civil Engineering Project Ideas :
Earthquake Related civil engineering final year projects:
30+ Civil engineering final year earthquake Related projects:
- Earthquake vibration control using modified frame-shear wall.
- Advanced Earthquake Resistant Techniques.
- Seismic isolation devices.
- Energy dissipation devices for seismic design.
- Reservoir induced seismicity.
- Failure of foundation due to earthquake.
- Studies On Strength And Behavior Of Composite Tubes For Earthquake Resistant Industrial Structures.
- Aspects Of Earthquake Disaster Mitigation Special References To Non Engineered Construction.
- Response Spectrum Modelling For Regions Lacking Earthquake Records.
- Innovations In Earthquake Proof Structures.
- Earthquake Resistant Design and its Importance.
- Calculation Of Earthquake – Actions On Building Structures.
- Evaluation Of Earthquake Affected Structure Using NDT WRT.
- Earthquake Vibration Control Using Modified Frame-shear Wall.
- Seismic Retrofitting Of Buildings.
- Seismic Behavior Analysis Of Bridges.
- Seismic Behavior & Design Of RC Shear Walls.
- The Seismic Controlling Methods And Devices.
- Role Of Building Codes In Seismic Assessment.
- Analysis For Seismic Retrofitting Of Buildings.
- Energy Dissipation Devices For Seismic Design.
- Seismic Analysis and Up-gradation Of Structures.
- Steel Bracing Of RC Frames For Seismic Retrofitting.
- Recent Advances In Seismic Retrofitting Of RC Frames.
- Seismic Response Of RC Frame Building With First Soft Storey.
- Seismic Design Force For Single-span Slab-girder Skewed Bridges.
- Development Length Requirements In Seismic Force-resisting Members.
- Seismic Retrofitting Of RC Buildings Using Traditional Techniques.
- An Investigation Of Joints Behavior In Seismic Response Of Arch Dams.
- Seismic Resistance Verification Of Confined Masonry Using Shock Table Studies.
- Brick Masonry Building Model With Seismic Bands Under The Action Of Base Motion.
- An Investigation Of Design Issues related to Seismic Performance Of Pile-to-pile Cap Connections.
- Studies On Sleeved Composite Columns Confined With Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer(gfrp) For Seismic Resistance.
- Comparative Strength Analysis Of Rubbers And Cement And Mortar-encased Steel Composite Columns For Seismic Resistance.
Also Read – Remote sensing | Components of remote sensing
Surveying & Leveling Project ideas for civil engineering students:
Surveying & Leveling topic-related Projects for final year civil engineering students.
- Advance Technology in Surveying
- Development Of Remote Monitoring System For Civil Engineering
- Determination of Road profile in an area
- Use of contouring to find suitable places for different purposes (e.g. dams, roads, buildings, powerplants, industries, reservoirs etc)
- Use of GIS and remote sensing in surveying
- Laser surveying, its applications, advancements, pros and cons
- Applications of different surveying techniques for solving real world problems
- Critical Analysis of already conducted surveys for different projects
Engineering Materials final year civil engineering projects:
Engineering Materials topic-related Projects for final year civil engineering students.
- Smart materials
- Basalt rock fibre (brf)
- Cellular Lightweight Concrete
- Mineral admixtures for high-performance concrete
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete
- Bamboo as a building material
- Silica fume concrete
- Fly-ash concrete pavement
- Non-destructive testing of concrete
- Structural and Non-structural behavior analysis of structures (brick, concrete, stone, wood, steel structures)
- Modelling and simulation of new / innovative materials in structural analysis softwares
- Innovative use of wood and steel in concrete / brick buildings
- Pros and Cons of using RCC, Plain cement concrete and how to fill the cons gaps
- Use of local materials for insulation and water proofing
- Investigation of Insulative properties of different materials
- Materials for Sound Barriers
- Development of Sustainable Materials
Also Read – Civil Engineering MCQ’s on Building Materials
Building Construction projects topics:
20+ Project ideas for civil engineering students on Building Construction.
- Causes Prevention and Repair of Cracks In Building
- Rehabilitation techniques.
- Stability of high rise buildings.
- Corrosion Mechanism, Prevention & Repair Measures of RCC Structure
- Analysis for seismic retrofitting of buildings
- Collapse of World Trade Center
- Advance construction techniques
- The rain roof water-harvesting system
- Formwork types & design
- Rectification of building tilt
- Space hotel
- Retrofitting using frp laminates
- Green buildings
- Passive solar energy buildings
- Zero energy buildings
- Impact of lightening on building and remedial measures
- Laminated floorings
- Mainstreaming of green building technology/concept (socially, economically, technically)
- Use of architectural features for incorporating green building concepts
- Building Information Modelling
Highway & Transportation Engineering final year project topics:
Design project ideas for civil engineering students on Highway & Transportation Engineering
- Advanced Pavement Design
- Intelligent transport system
- Flexible pavement
- Rural road development
- Highway safety
- Mixed traffic control & behavior continuously reinforced concrete pavement
- Automated highway systems
- Traffic volume studies and congestion solutions
- Traffic Simulation and Modelling of specific areas
- Analysis of traffic flows
- Correlation of different factors on driver behavior and vehicle speed
- Correlation of Level of Service on vehicle speed
Also Read – Highway engineering MCQ PDF | Download for Free
Environmental Engineering projects topics:
Civil engineering projects topics for the final year on Environmental Engineering.
- Sewage treatment plant
- Air pollution & its control
- Marine pollution
- Logistic management of solid waste
- E-waste disposal
- Environmental Impact Assessment
Software And Computer applications projects topics:
Software Design project ideas for civil engineering students.
- Computer Application In Civil Engineering-ANN
- GIS, GPS and its applications
- Arsenic Removal From Ground Water By Coagulation Process Concrete Cube Testing – A Neural Network Approach, Using MATLAB 6.0
- Geometry Optimization of Space Frame Structures
- Application of remote sensing & g.i.s. in groundwater prospecting
- Application of software in civil engineering industry
Irrigation & Water Resources Engineering project topics:
Civil engineering students can choose any interesting projects topics for the final year from the below list
- Watershed management
- Water resources engineering
- Interlinking of rivers
- Hydraulic & Hydrological impacts on Bridges
Soil Mechanics & Geotechnical Engineering project topics:
Best civil engineering projects topics for final year students on soil mechanics and geotechnical engineering.
- Soil Liquefaction
- Ready mix concrete plants
- Pile foundation
- Improvement of bearing capacity of sandy soil by grouting
- Ground improvement technique
- Use of plastic as soil stabilizer
- Erosion control in slope